Organic wheat noodles
Tbs Korean chili paste
Tsp sugar
Tsesame oil
sesame seed
flat fish cake
kimchi
seaweed
First, you cook the noodles as it says in the package. I cooked enough for two people. Drain the noodles and add approximately a tablespoon of chili paste, a tsp sugar, 1-2 Tbs sesame oil and mix it in well. Then, fry the flat fish cake and out it aside. Drain the kimchi and cut it into small pieces. Lightly toast seaweed on the burner turning it constantly until crisp(DON'T burn it). Add fish cake, kimchi and seaweed into the noodle bowl and toss. Sprinkle sesame seed before serving. That's it!
It turned out to be pretty good. I think the noodles stuck together a bit because I didn't rinse it after cooking as the package told me to do. Next time, I'll be sure to rinse the noodles under cold water before adding the ingredients.
Tbs Korean chili paste
Tsp sugar
Tsesame oil
sesame seed
flat fish cake
kimchi
seaweed
First, you cook the noodles as it says in the package. I cooked enough for two people. Drain the noodles and add approximately a tablespoon of chili paste, a tsp sugar, 1-2 Tbs sesame oil and mix it in well. Then, fry the flat fish cake and out it aside. Drain the kimchi and cut it into small pieces. Lightly toast seaweed on the burner turning it constantly until crisp(DON'T burn it). Add fish cake, kimchi and seaweed into the noodle bowl and toss. Sprinkle sesame seed before serving. That's it!
It turned out to be pretty good. I think the noodles stuck together a bit because I didn't rinse it after cooking as the package told me to do. Next time, I'll be sure to rinse the noodles under cold water before adding the ingredients.
No comments:
Post a Comment